The Marketing Authorisation Holder Drug Dictionaries in a nutshell
The Marketing Authorisation Holder Drug Dictionaries list comprehensive information on original pharmaceutical products and generics available in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and worldwide.
- check out all the structured data of Marketing Authorisation Holders´ (MAH) contact details
- overview of search results in all [pharmazie.com] databases with this special MAH (35+ drug dictionaries)
- check out the MAH of 120.000 international registered medicinal products in 50+ countries
- Including active ingredients and their pharmacological and toxicological information, Clinical Particulars such as Interactions, Adverse Reactions, Contra-Indications etc.
- The Marketing Authorisation Holders Drug Dictionaries are updated twice a month
Pharma Industry, Pharma Trade, Health Insurance, Regulatory
Source: ABDATA PHARMA-DATA-SERVICE
This database can be accessed after purchasing the subscription package ‘Drug Dictionaries’ or ‘Premium’
What customers say
For me as a service provider in the field of clinical trials, the ABDA database International Finished Pharmaceuticals is a great help in the search for the composition of the various products on the approved markets. All products with a certain active ingredient and a certain concentration as a list on one click. This saves me a lot of time when selecting suitable volunteers for our clinical trials.Christine Klipping
We use the ABDA database International Finished Medicines to offer our customers, in particular pharmacies and hospitals, international procurement options for locally unavailable medicines (in Germany, for example, individual imports in accordance with §73.3 AMG). Thank you very much for your fast and good service!Dr. Marcel Rossmy
CHECK OUT THIS DATABASE IN 3 STEPS
All products and active ingredients of Stada worldwide?