The Marketing Authorisation Holder Drug Dictionaries in a nutshell
The Marketing Authorisation Holder Drug Dictionaries list comprehensive information on original pharmaceutical products and generics available in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and worldwide.
- check out all the structured data of Marketing Authorisation Holders´ (MAH) contact details
- overview of search results in all [pharmazie.com] databases with this special MAH (35+ drug dictionaries)
- check out the MAH of 120.000 international registered medicinal products in 50+ countries
- Including active ingredients and their pharmacological and toxicological information, Clinical Particulars such as Interactions, Adverse Reactions, Contra-Indications etc.
- The Marketing Authorisation Holders Drug Dictionaries are updated twice a month
Pharma Industry, Pharma Trade, Health Insurance, Regulatory
Source: ABDATA PHARMA-DATA-SERVICE
This database can be accessed after purchasing the subscription package ‘Drug Dictionaries’ or ‘Premium’
What customers say
These databases could also be interesting for you
The new Falsified Medicines Directive 2019 – which medicines are affected?
The new Falsified Medicines Directive 2019 - which medicines are affected? As of 9. February 2019, the Falsified Medicines Directive (2011/62/EU), which was adopted in 2011, has officially come into force. What does this mean for the affected players such as...
Marketing Authorisation Holder Drug Dictionaries (ABDA-Database)The ABDA-database is a facility device for pharmaceutical and medical experts for comprehensive information on original pharmaceutical products and generics available in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and...
Our Databases – Overview
Our Databases: OverviewSince 1989 [pharmazie.com] offers comprehensive information on medication for medical and pharmaceutical experts in at the time 35 databases. Some of these databases are free of a license and costs, others require a license. The tool...