The German Drug Dictionary Gelbe Liste in a nutshell
This database contains information about German drugs, homeopathic and biological remedies stored in the Gelbe Liste Pharmindex Database. It provides the following information:
- pharmaceutical and pharmacological therapeutic properties of preparations
- Clear classification according to the WHO ATC Code
- Possibility of pharmacological-therapeutic comparison
- Note on specialist information available in the FachInfo-Service SmPC
- Legal data (Fachinformationen)
- Short Products´ Characteristics SPCs
Pharma Industry, Pharma Trade, Health Insurance, Regulatory
Source: MMI MEDIMEDIA LTD.
This database can be accessed after purchasing the subscription package ‘Drug Dictionaries’ or ‘Premium’
These databases could also be interesting for you
The new Falsified Medicines Directive 2019 - which medicines are affected? As of 9. February 2019, the Falsified Medicines Directive (2011/62/EU), which was adopted in 2011, has officially come into force. What does this mean for the affected players such as...
Marketing Authorisation Holder Drug Dictionaries (ABDA-Database)The ABDA-database is a facility device for pharmaceutical and medical experts for comprehensive information on original pharmaceutical products and generics available in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and...
Our Databases: OverviewSince 1989 [pharmazie.com] offers comprehensive information on medication for medical and pharmaceutical experts in at the time 35 databases. Some of these databases are free of a license and costs, others require a license. The tool...