Drug Pricing Germany Plus V – in a nutshell
The Drug Pricing Germany Plus V is an optional supplement to the Drug Pricing Tool Germany. It lists information on the billing of articles in accordance with national delivery contracts. These are for example:
- Medicinal products according to § 47 AMG
- Urine and blood test strips
- Assistive Products, dressings
- Medical devices (Annex V: Overview of prescribable medical devices)
- Dietetics (§ 31 SGB V diet and health food products, such as amino acid mixtures, protein hydrolysates, elementard diets, probe diets)
- References to approval limits
- Delivery exclusions of individual funds due to tenders according to § 127 SGB V
- supply contracts subject to Package arrangements
- Billing according to § 302 SGB V (including cash-specific billing numbers)
- Contract-specific billing of compression stockings
Plus V supports providers in the often very complicated and time-consuming price determination of Assistive Products
Pharma Industry, Pharma Trade, Health Insurance, Regulatory
Source: ABDATA PHARMA-DATa-SERVICE
This database can be accessed after purchasing the subscription package ‘Drug Pricing’ or ‘Premium’
What customers say
These databases could also be interesting for you
The new Falsified Medicines Directive 2019 - which medicines are affected? As of 9. February 2019, the Falsified Medicines Directive (2011/62/EU), which was adopted in 2011, has officially come into force. What does this mean for the affected players such as...
Estimating the final price of a prescription-only product At a glance: Pricing for pharmaceuticals in Germany Supply and demand determine the price, at least considering most branches of a free market economy. This basic principle also applies to non-prescription...
Drug Pricing Tool German Medicinal Products - ABDA-Artikelstamm (Taxe)The Drug Pricing Tool German Medicinal Products - ABDA-Artikelstamm (Taxe) includes all economic data for all drugs sold in pharmacies in Germany. Pressed to make pricing decisions? Need to...